Some recent projects
- The complete design and project management of an in-pit coal crushing and innovative coal separation plant for a coal mining company in Queensland.
- Design and development of a moveable ROM pad crushing plant for a contract coal supply company in Queensland.
- The design and development of two new variants of lightweight 35 tonne capacity container straddle carriers for a long-standing client who has supplied approximately 150 straddle carriers world-wide.
- The design and project management of a unique high-performance rail track lifting machine for Aurizon. Total weight of the machine was 65 tonnes.
- The design of various dynamic structures including blast protection in a mine, an elevated loading bin in a bitumen plant, a new concept for a portable 300,000 litre capacity water tank for use in the drilling industry.
- Design of upgraded boom luffing equipment for three older iron ore stackers in Western Australia. Modifications to a ship unloader at Gladstone.
- Project and construction management of enhancements, automation and new production lines within a state of the art food manufacturing facility.
- Design and partial management of a renewal and improvement project at a state of the art livestock exchange.