Engineering & Design
We develop designs from concept through to construction and implementation for cutting edge technologies across multiple industries.
Gold Creek delivers innovative, high quality work product on schedule and within budget that consistently meets or exceeds client needs.
- Machinery and mobile plant
- Materials handling
With significant experience in management of in-house and external projects, we provide a complete project team or work in with a client to fill the required roles.
We have managed and delivered projects through multiple study phases including detailed engineering, construction, commissioning and hand over.
- Management of projects of all scales
- Owner engineer / owner project manager
- Complete Project Teams
Certification & Analysis
Gold Creek Engineers can complete engineering verification and Australian Standards certification for third party designs and imported products as well as Rolling Stock Standard compliance audits for Australian rail networks.
Our engineers assist with technical input for accident investigations.
- EWP major inspections, modifications and repairs
- Engineering verifications and certification
- Third party RPEQ review
- Rolling stock compliance and registration
Gold Creek Engineers can design custom equipment to suit many specialist applications.
We also design modifications and improvements for existing equipment.
- EWPs, cranes, mobile plant
- Rail construction and maintenance machinery
- Fixed plant and structures for medium and heavy industry
- Bespoke solutions for many industries and applications
Gold Creek Engineers has recently expanded into food manufacturing, designing complete product manufacturing, processing and packaging lines and managing the procurement, construction and installation process.
- Batch and continuous manufacturing processes
- Heating and cooling process solutions
- Design of custom equipment
- Integration with existing plant and processes
- Adherence to strict quality and hygiene standards and practices